[meteorite-list] Open Court

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 12:40:21 -0800 (PST)

Ok, Judge Judy just ended, Judge Alex is on now, but I'll take a minute to post.

There are so many interesting threads on this list and one extremely boring one filled with nothing but gossip and opinions. Well like the other thing that everyone else has, I have an opinion too.

I see one angry framer. OK
I see Steve's response. OK

Who do I believe?

I haven't seen the contract.
I haven't seen a transcript of the meeting where they came to an agreement.
I wasn't there.

The parties involved are in court as I write this. Since I have no involvement in the case and don't have anywhere near all of the facts, I'll sit and wait to see what the court decides. I'm just surprised that the meteorite hunter is automatically considered to be at fault by many in the community.

Ohh, People's Court is on too!
Gotta go.

--
Richard Kowalski