[meteorite-list] Open Court

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 13:47:20 -0800 (PST)

I've gotten several private emails about my post.
To save me time answering more individually, I'll just post this and it'll be my last comment on the subject publicly or privately .

No doubt that Steve has some issues. That isn't the point of my post.
My point is legal and contractual issues are just that. Unless anyone commenting has private information pertinent to the case(s), then it is all hearsay.

As I've responded in private emails, anyone can sue anyone for any reason at any time. Just because someone ends up in court doesn't mean they've done something wrong.

I'm not defending Steve. That's the job of his council. I waiting for the court's decision. That will speak for itself.

I just have no interest in gossip or opinions. That's all.

I'm much more interested in hearing responses to Jason Utas' excellent discussion of the current state of the collectible's meteorite market in response to Kevin's inquiry. I much more insightful and a vastly more interesting topic.

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography