[meteorite-list] Tucson Auction

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 21:37:47 -0800 (PST)

I have to agree with John 110%. He said about all that needs said.
One thing I dont understand is why the auction was considered a wholesale event, I never understood it to be as such - no more then ebay auctions and from what I have read, some prices were just as above "market" as others were under.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites