[meteorite-list] Tucson Auction

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 09:37:54 -0800 (PST)

Carl

I would have to agree with you about the termite. How could one prove that the termite died from the meteorite fall? Maybe the termite was so excited about the meteorite landing by it, it died from shock. I am not sure what I would do if a meteorite landed right by me, but I hope I wouldnt die from shock cause of excitement of a meteorite?landing by me. But I guess if I did die, the value would go up and if it some how came in contact with me, the price would be through the roof, or if it was a lunar meteorite :)
?
?
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633