[meteorite-list] Can someone check this page for concealed ads?

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 19:23:00 -0500

Hi Gang,

A friend told me that he is seeing embedded advertising links inside
the listings on the Meteorite Top Sites List. The ads are embedded in
the text of the individual site descriptions and they all lead to some
kind of "compareshop" website. (sounds fishy) Apparently a random
word in the text description is turned into a clickable link.

I am not seeing this on my browser. I cannot see any such links, but
my friend is still seeing them. So I am trying to figure out if he
had some kind of bug in his browser, or if my ad-blocker plug-in is
preventing me from seeing the links.

Can someone please visit the Top List and let me know if you see any
text links embedded into the descriptions for the different meteorite
sites? And please let me know off-list.

Link - http://meteorite.gotop100.com/index.php

Thanks in advance!

MikeG