[meteorite-list] OT - A call for help

From: Keith and Dana Jenkerson <keithandana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 11:02:37 -0700

 I need to ask for anyone and everyone's help. Many of you met my
daughter, Zoie, at the Tucson show this year. On Wed., Feb 16th, her
boyfriend of three years was hit by a train while on foot. Here is a
link to the story:

 http://kdminer.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=42994&TM=53252.63

He is currently in TICU at Las Vegas Sunrise Hospital, and the medical
bills are tremendous. They do have insurance, but with the extent of
his injuries there will be a lot of expense and a minimum of 20%
uncovered. He broke his left hip, both bones in his left leg; all the
bones on the left side of his face, his jaw, and has lost some teeth.
In spite of all this and thanks to all the prayers and thoughts that
have been sent out for him, he is recovering very well.

We have offered six items on our website as benefit items - the total
price paid for these will be donated into The Adrian Alatorre Medical
Fund. Here is a link directly to that page:
http://kdmeteorites.com/TheAdrianAlatorreMedicalFundBenefitItemsForSale.html

We have established a tax free ID and a dedicated bank account for
donations to help his recovery.

If anyone would like to make a donation to his fund, we are taking
checks, money orders, or paypal. If you want to use paypal, please
choose the "personal" tab, then "gift" and that should keep them from
charging fees.

Thank you for your help.
Dana

--