[meteorite-list] AD: Selling many collection pieces/auctions

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 08:52:20 -0800

Dear List,

As I continue to restructure my collection in favor of old falls, I am
making many nice collection pieces available. There are pieces from
Nininger, Dupont, rare falls and finds, and some scarce irons. Some have
painted numbers and old labels. If you would like a list of material
available please reply privately, off-list. I'm working on it now and should
have it ready soon.

Part 2: The biweekly plug for eBay auctions:

http://shop.ebay.com/historic-meteorites/m.html

A mix of everything - Historic, martian, falls, rare finds, many pieces
sitting at 99 cents. There's also a nice pair of Monnig Kaffir's with
sequential numbers! The starting bid on those was my cost from the Cureton
Collection many years ago.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Mike Bandli
Historic Meteorites