[meteorite-list] February Issue of Meteorite Times Now Up

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 09:07:06 -0800

Dear Geoff,

Thank you very much for your post. It's hard to believe we just
published our 107th issue :-)

And thank you for acknowledging the hard work and dedication of our
contributing authors. They all have busy lives and commitments yet
there they are every month... There would be no Meteorite Times without
them.

Have a great day!

Paul