[meteorite-list] Another crazy bidder on ebay

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 20:12:10 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Hello List and Associates,

Some of us who sell and buy at auction have just fought off an expensive attack by an unscrupulous pseudo-bidder. It's unnerving to realize someone is out there in cyberspace intent on, at the least, harming us financially. Worse, he has succeeded, knowingly or not, in promoting cyancisim amongst us.. Like lions in a cage that have been prodded with a stick, we whirl and snarl and bite at every threat real, or imagined.

I'm sure gentleman Geoff understands what's going on and forgives the overspray.

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536