[meteorite-list] Tucson Meteorite Auction Catalog

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 11:40:47 -0800

Dear Friends,
        We now have about 65 specimens in the on line auction catalog
For you viewing (and drooling) pleasure.
        People are still welcome to enter additional items and Darryl
Pitt has told me he will be submitting a few shortly - Darryl's pieces
Are always highly desirable specimens and bring spirited bidding.
        In Addition Twink is going to be submitting some nice meteorite
jewelry, so, I have not prepared a PRINT Catalog yet - but will do so
when these items get in - but no later than Jan 15th, regardless.

        Please check out the catalog at:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionTucson11.html

        This is also the time for Absentee bidders to submit their bids.
Last year there was an unfortunate breakage of a piece and though
I offered to refund all cost, the buyer decided to keep it. Therefore,
from now on I will provide whatever packing is required to protect the
specimen, including membrane boxing where called for. The absentee
bidder will be charged only the actual cost only if there are any packaging
fees.

        Happy Hunting! Michael