[meteorite-list] New Meteorite used as Neolithic Tool

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 12:21:16 -0500

Orrin. all,
You prompted me to check my pre-historic tool finds and curiously one looks a lot like the Los Angeles Martians.
I actually mentioned this to Bob Varish a few years ago bu,t we have yet to get together and compare them in person.
What are your thoughts? Please see link below with pictures of my partial Stone Axe. The plagioclase laths even appear to be of the same scale as the LA Martians.
I know. I'm crazy but, have a look anyway.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13030472 at N07/

Carl

Carl or Debbie Esparza
Meteoritemax