[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorites & Stuff

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:48:46 -0800

Sorry about the double post.. Forgot to include our Ebay link:
Lots of Meteorites Starting a 99 cents. No reserve! Lots of meteorites
to be listed this week to get ready for the Tucson show, deals to be
had, all bids starting at 99 cents.
http://shop.ebay.com/freel3orn/m.html

Also available: 7135g Lot of UNWA $499

Enjoy...