[meteorite-list] TV news report riddled with errors concerning 1-11-11 fireball

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 08:55:07 -0800 (PST)

Here is a link to a TV news report out of Jackson, Miss. that is absolutely riddled with typical "meteor-news-report-errors". Such as:

did you know its a meteorITE when its in the air, and becomes a meteOR when it hits the ground?

" it struck in Podo, OK and was no more than the size of a pebble "

" it was in a remote area of OK and so it may be a while before we get our first pictures ..."? ? ?

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/flash-of-light-seen-in-sky-could-ve-been-a-meteor/1d0rv584e?from=

Robert Woolard