[meteorite-list] AD : Pre-Tucson 25% OFF Sale!

From: Galactic Stone and Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 12:04:28 -0500

Hi Listees and Collectors,

To help free up a little cash in anticipation of some Tucson-spawned
bargains, I am offering a 25% OFF sale on all items in the store. Use
coupon code "tucson" at checkout to get the discount. :)

See all of the newest items here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new/?page=1&s=newest

See all meteorites here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/meteorite-specimens

Make me an offer on NASA/Space memorabilia -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/nasa-space

Michael Blood Auction - Feb 05, 2011 -

I will not be attending this show this year, but I will have several
lots of meteorites and meteorite-related items in the annual Michael
Blood auction. My lot numbers are : 22-27, and 69-70.

Of special interest is the original artwork of Brad Nault (Lot #69).
He has drawn a map of the Saharan Desert and Northwest Africa that
shows where all of the common meteorite finds and falls come from. It
also shows the household names that NWA collectors are familiar with.
While I am selling smaller prints, there will only be 24 of these
full-size giclees on canvas. These measure approx. 36x15 inches and
are ready for stretching and framing. The giclee in this auction is
signed and numbered, it is number 1 of 24. The retail value of this
piece is over $250 and the auction has no minimum or reserve! This
is an impressive piece of functional art that is great for display or
reference.

See the online auction catalogue here -
http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionTucson11.html

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend -

MikeG

--
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Meteorite Top List - http://meteorite.gotop100.com