[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold and Steve Arnnold

From: JoshuaTreeMuseum <joshuatreemuseum_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 22:19:35 -0500

That pistol looks like it has a silencer on it!

Phil Whitmer
---------------------------------------

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. (SW)

Hi all,
It is surprising how often, even to this day, some list members
Confuse "Meteorite Men" Steve Arnold and "Chicago Steve" Steve
Arnold.
Well, I am putting together a book (PDF format only) of all my
METEORITE MARKET TRENDS articles since 1997 (Voyage!) through
2010. Well, I just am now working on the March, 2003 article reporting
On the 2003 Tucson Show and found a still active link of a photo I took
that dramatically illustrates the two different individuals with the same
name. See below:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/1063396649035542431pDVaVP

Any questions? This should clear it up.
Michael