[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorites & Magazines

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 16:15:29 -0800

(Sorry, I forgot a link)

FACEBOOK DEAL! Spectacular 26.3g 100% Fusion Crusted Achondrite (Email
Offers ONLY!) - This piece exhibits exquisitely smooth black fusion
crust, with gorgeous contraction cracking. It's completely fusion
crusted save for a couple small blemishes. It's beautifully pyramidal
shaped and thumbprinted. You must be a member of Facebook to view this
gallery. Take another 10% your meteorite order if you order through
Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2076382&id=1219094173

Enjoy...

Regards,
Eric