[meteorite-list] The Tents are going up!

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:28:47 -0800 (PST)

The buzz in Tucson is already growing and the tents are going up!
No question those of us that live here are getting excited too. Just 9 more days before the official start of the first show. Some wheeling and dealing has already started.

A quick weather update, it's going to be about 80F & sunny here today.
I just looked at the long term forecasts and it looks like it should be sunny for most of the shows, even if it'll be a little cool. Forecast highs during the show are around 70F.

Looking forward to seeing all of our friends again soon!

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography