[meteorite-list] AD - NWA 6292 (NWA 5400 paired) thin sections 4 available

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 19:11:04 -0800 (PST)

I am finally back online. Been a very crazy few weeks. Sorry to all I have not caught up with. Will be in touch soon, I have many emails to go over.
That said,
I need to raise some cash.

I have 4 thin sections (uncovered) of NWA 6292 which as we all know is paired with the famous NWA 5400.

These are huge, thumbprint sized sections of a hand picked slice. You simple wont find better quality sections anywhere else of this material at this price.

I am asking only $300 per section and can provide pics on request. I dont expect these to last long, whats left will go onto ebay at $350.00 when I get to listing many new meteorites tonight.

I also have one available for loan - but considering the value and material, I wish to only offer to those that can make use of these for research and study.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682