[meteorite-list] Tucson Gem Show Question Trend?

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 12:27:37 -0700

Richard Montgomery wrote:

> Well now..it would be a huge hit to see the MM fellas ride into the
> Birthday Bash on the OCC bike!

I actually tried, but our network was not willing to ship the OCC bike
out for the gem show. Isn't that a shame? If it was up to me, I would
have sent one of my guys out there to pick it up and drive it back
here, but we couldn't make it happen.

Oh well, maybe next year.

As a consolation prize, the 223-lb Alpha pallasite that Steve and I
found on Episode One, Season Two will be on display in my room (Suite
323 at the Hotel Tucson City Center/InnSuites) for the duration of the
show, in all its glory, as well as numerous other on-camera finds from
"Meteorite Men." I'll be making a more detailed announcement shortly
about that, the Birthday Bash, etc.

Thanks anyway for the good idea : )

Cheers,

Geoff N.