[meteorite-list] Exciting prospect

From: John L <jl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 19:55:38 -0500

List,
Anne,Greg, Michael and others that may know me through business,

Unfortunatley, i won't be able to make it to the show this year-again.
However, i just want to wish for everyone to have a wonderful time.
I admire all of you for your dedication and hard work in this area of
earth/space science.
And, of course, I need to know how much beer Gary was able to pack into his
trans-pacific outrigger vs. specimens for the show.

Again, my hat is off to everyone.

John