[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay auctions including Weston, NWA 001, Park Forest impact kit, Bilanga and lots more!

From: martin goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 20:10:00 +0000

Hi all,

I am still having a clear out of some specimens from my collection to
make room for a slight change in my collecting habits and to raise
some much needed funds! Please take a look if interested, links are
listed below:

1.4g part slice of NWA 001 The first in NWA series!!

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250760928525&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

Park Forest impact kit 131/200 from Hupe collection

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250760929319&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

0.57g fragment of Weston famous American witnessed fall

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250760933872&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

5.01g crusted fragment of Bilanga rare diogenite

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250760935566&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

21.24g slice of NWA 4482 desert pallasite

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250760936385&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

Benguerir meteorite part slice weighing 13.95g

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250760938332&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

Coyote Spring 17.2g full slice found by Sonny Clary ** Rare chance to
get some of this meteorite as there is virtually none in collections
**

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250760941381&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

Full set 20 Nestle cereal meteorite cards

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250753644025&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

3.51g fragment of Tatahouine meteorite

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250746768292&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

And for all you thin section/microscope enthusiasts out there see the
following for some rare Vickers correction plates

Quartz wedge for Vickers polarising microscope

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250760339421&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

Mica 1/4 Wave Plate for Vickers polarising microscope

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250760339928&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

Quartz sensitive tint for Vickers polarising microscope

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250760340498&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

Correction Plate set for Vickers polarising microscope

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250760338982&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

Thanks for looking and hope you all have a great time in Tucson! I am
envious of everyone who is able to go!

Cheers

Martin

--