[meteorite-list] AMAZING Item!

From: Ed Deckert <edeckert_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 10:12:21 -0500

Michael,

Your posts on the auction will never result in a complaint from me! I
cannot get to Tucson, at least at any time in the foreseeable future. It's
great to hear about what is coming up for auction, and to visit your website
with photos of these items.

As far as I am concerned, keep 'em coming! You make Tucson more exciting
and interesting for folks like me who have to rely on photos and emails
posted by attendees. And I sure hope that the live auction feed becomes a
reality.

Thanks for all that you do on this.

Best Regards,
Ed Deckert