[meteorite-list] LIVE video feed of the auction

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 21:47:55 -0700

Hi all,

You guys are gonna love this! There is even gonna be a place for
everyone to chat while watching the live feed. Plus I think I can even
send it via Facebook! I just connected one of my camcorders (Not HD)
and it is working great. I am reasonably sure that everyone at home
can expect something special this year!

P.S. I still have not figured out why my HD camera wont work but
the hand held JVC seems to work just fine.

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 9:33 PM, Count Deiro <countdeiro at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Yeeah! Three cheers for Ruben!
>
> Count deiro
> IMCA 3536