[meteorite-list] LIVE video feed of the auction

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 22:49:59 -0700

Hi,

Eric, I was using WiFi when you viewed the live feed, so if the
strength is sufficient it will work. However, a direct connection is
better no doubt. We will wait to get confirmation from Mike about
internet at the hall and take it from there. If there is none I will
try to somehow get a wireless broadband connection. We are too close
to fail now!