[meteorite-list] Tucson bound

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 15:31:46 -1000

Aloha nui,

I am loading up the outrigger canoe for a journey to the land of meat and potatoes (gotta remember to bring rice, dried fish, poi, and okolehau), and look forward to seeing my friends in Tucson soon. I'll be bringing a few choice meteorites and a few Big Kahuna tee shirts in mens, womens and childrens sizes (which can be seen on my website, the link for which is below in my email signature). If anyone wants specific sizes reserved, contact me now so I can stow them before I shove off.

My ebay auction item winners who have made payment can expect their pieces to arrive on lightning quick schedule, while those who have not yet done so may expect slight delay, as its hard to get surface mail pickup from the middle of the Pacific.

And for those who will not be making the pilgrimage, I will be posting some pictures of the event on my website, so take a look there from time to time, or follow the action on Facebook. Several met folks and I will be posting pictures and information about the event regularly.

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawai'i 96720
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/