[meteorite-list] AD: Rare Ensisheim Postcard-Buzzard Coulee-Hoba & Greenland Stamps ect.

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 21:52:24 -0500

Sorry...forgot to give you the eBay link! My bad!
Hi List. Been a while since I posted an ad since I spent a long time
creating my website. Anyways I just listed on eBay some real interesting
meteorite related items (All Free Shipping) which you can check out by
clinking the link below. One very interesting item very rarely ever seen is
a Vintage Postcard of the Ensisheim Meteorite! I also listed 2 pieces of the
Buzzard Coulee Meteorite with crust! Also the very last of my rare MNH (mint
never hinged) Hoba stamps including the Greenland stamps which includes a
block of 4 with Plate Number! I also have a rare Viking 1 Diorama new in box
that would look great as a display placed next to your Martian Meteorites!

http://shop.ebay.com/emflocater/m.html

Hope you enjoy.

Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
 http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/index.html
IMCA #0960