[meteorite-list] Tucson INFO

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:17:15 -0800

Hi everybody,
        This has come up more than once, so, PLEASE READ:

        If you have been asked by a friend to bid FOR THEM,
There are two possibilities which require completely different
procedures:

1) You bid for them on your number and you PAY for the item(s)
And you TAKE the items with you. This is no problem and
Requires no action different than your usual bidding practices.

2) You want THEM to pay and me to ship to them - THEY must
Email me, "register" as an absentee bidder. If you bid for someone
Else either you pay or they have made arrangements with me
In advance. - definitely pick up a bid card FOR THEM if they are
Registered with me.
        Have them make it clear to me YOU will be bidding for them,
NOT me! (It would not do for me to bid for them - you bid for them
and they are driving up their own price!)

        STEAMING VIDEO can be seen by going to:

http://www.mr-meteorite.net/livevideofeed.htm

THEN click on "UPSTREAM"

        (this info is also in my on-line catalog) - thanks to
Ruben Garcia

        Best wishes, Michael