[meteorite-list] Lookout Tucson -- Anne Black is on her way

From: Floyd <griff6495_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:51:28 -0700

Hello and good day,

Anne Black is on her way.
I helped Anne load up her inventory for the show this morning.
She needed to get a bigger vehicle this year to carry all her stuff.
What a joy seeing just a few of the items she is taking to Tucson.
I actually got to see and hold the Sikhote-Alin "tree section" she will have
in her room.
She also has quite a few books. Please buy them so I don't have to unload
them when she gets back to Denver, Colorado.
As most of you know, she shares a room with Geoff N. at the old Inns Suite.
I sure wish I could see it this year. I'll bet it will be better then ever.
Have a great show.
Best to you,

Floyd "Griff" Griffith
Parker, Colorado, USA