[meteorite-list] Google Analytics

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:27:07 -0800

Mike, Analytics tracks actual visits (clicks) to the domain/site. Not
mere search queries. If it shows a visit via that particular keyword or
phrase, that means someone (or a bot) searched for that term, and
clicked the link to your site. It's arguable whether Google Analytics
tracks bots though...

Eric