[meteorite-list] Sale Ad Moapa Valley CM1, Blue Eagle R 3-6 , Mifflin 64.1 gram end cut

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 22:15:41 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

  I am offering the following meteorites for sale; Moapa Valley CM1,
Blue Eagle Rumuruti R3-6 and Mifflin, Wisconsin

7 small fragments of Moapa Valley CM 1

  One 1.5 gram piece of Blue Eagle R 3-6 and a Blue Eagle thin section
without a slip cover.

The pieces of Moapa Valley are; .2 gram, .4 gram w fusion crust,
.6 gram w fusion crust, 2 pieces at . 7 grams, 1.8 grams, and one 2.2
gram. I also have 6 thin sections with slip covers.
The price for Moapa Valley is $750.00 per gram, thin sections at
$500.00 each.

  Blue Eagle Well is $750.00 per gram and $500.00 for the thin section.
Note the 1.5 gram piece and thin section are the only ones available.

I also have one 64.1 gram end piece of Mifflin Wisconsin that I found
just days after the fall. This is the largest end piece available on
the market. $75.00 per gram. You can view it at this link

http://www.nevadameteorites.com/nevadameteorites/Meteorite_Sales_page.html

I will be shipping the meteorites on Saturday to Mike Miller in
Tucson. They will be available at Mike's room located at The Ramada
Limited (St . Mary's road and N. Freeway ave. Room 131).

I will offer free shipping and insurance to anyone interested in
purchasing before I send them to Tucson.

I will also consider part trade for an interesting large Iron
meteorite.

Contact Off List if interested.

Thanks,
Sonny