[meteorite-list] AD: SALE! 40% OFF My PRICES

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 16:11:40 -0500

Greetings,

Since Most everyone is in Tucson, thought I would offer some
interesting offerings on eBay for those who are bored.

I am offering items on eBay for 40% off my normal catalog prices. I
have NOT marked prices higher to discount them. Some items are below my
cost! I may list more specimens if I don't end up too far in the hole.
I don't bid up my own auctions and I don't have friends bid my items up.

There are bargins for some nice sized specimens. Good luck!

Items include: Nice big Slice of Seymchan, Tektite kit with 5 unique
tektites, Poweellsville, OH, 2 Lost City specimens .88 gram and 1.4
gram, Richfield Kansas LL3.7, A Canyon Diablo from Meteor Crater, an
HED Meteorite kit with one each of a howardite, eucrite, and a
diogenite, EL Hammammi crusted slice with shock vein, Gibeon Slice,
Ghubara whole individual 436 grams (about a pound), Gao H5 fragment 80%
complete, Kora Korabis, Namibia H5 breccia fragment 469.2 gram,
Millbillillie, Australia eucrite whole individual 100% crust.

See my link below.

http://shop.ebay.com/almittmet/m.html

Feel free to contact me off list or through eBay.

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites
www.mitterling.com