[meteorite-list] Holbrook Weather...

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 19:11:44 -0700

Hey All,
Holbrook hunting today was cold with occasional snow flurries, no
meteorites fell today but a positive weatherman predicts (hopes) for
at least one to fall into view tomorrow.

I will be back to Tucson tomorrow night for round two of buying and
socializing.

Hey Gary, hope there is still some of that great Hawaiian beer left, I
will need a couple after wondering around like a zombie up here!! ;-)

Best Regards,
Greg Hupe