[meteorite-list] Collateral Damage.

From: Bob King <nightsky55_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 11:10:42 -0500

Thanks Bob -- and I like your idea of highlighting nice meteorites.
Perhaps Geoff and Steve could do a regular brief segment on
individuals and their collections either here or abroad. A TV version
of Meteorite Personalities like that featured on Meteorite Times.
While I devour all the articles in MT, I'd be willing to be the
'people' feature is the most popular.
Bob