[meteorite-list] Collateral Damage.

From: valparint at aol.com <valparint_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 11:05:44 -0700

A Meteorite Men! (tm) Episode Treatment

Cast: The MM, natch, the Count's unfortunate visitors - Naifina and her family - and the Count himself in a Hitchcock-like walk-through cameo.

The show starts with the Snidley Whiplash guy offering to trade his fabulously valuable "meteorites" for all of the Naifina's worldly possessions, miserable as they are. His silver tongue has visions of the high life dancing through her head. Just as the deal is about to close, we hear in the distance the roar of a powerful motorcycle and, in a trice, in burst the Meteorite Men! (tm). Steve shouts "Stand aside! We're professionals!!" as Snidley is vanquished by a single blow from Geoff's black-gloved fist. Naifina and her family are saved from economic ruin!!!

For the next 40 minutes, Naifina and the viewing public are smartened up about getting-rich-quick in the world of meteorites. Lava! Slag! Ebay crooks! Money-centric meteorite shows! (oops) Why Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins!

The Meteorite Men! (tm) leap aboard their trusty Meteorite Motorcycle and zoom off into the sunset, which features a stunning bolide drawing the Meteorite Men! (tm) onward. One of them is heard to say "Peeps, don't try this at home!" while the other crys "If it was *that* easy, everyone would be doing it!!"

Fade to black.

Paul Swartz

"Never smarten up a chump." W.C. Fields