[meteorite-list] NASA sues Moonwalker Astronaut

From: Mark Ford <mark.ford_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 13:06:12 +0000

Well spotted Hehe, (now who's rewriting history ;) lol.

Seriously though I think the Astronauts should refuse to do any more PR work for Nasa over this, it's disgraceful. (Assuming the press reports are true of course).

 These Guys and girls put their lives on the line - Granted there's a potentially difference from cadging some scrap stuff from work and being officially awarded/given it in writing, but I can't help thinking this is more about 'recovering valuable items', rather than anything else....

Mark