[meteorite-list] NASA sues Moonwalker Astronaut

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 10:26:23 -0400

Hi Doug and List,

Happy Fourth of July to our astronauts who are being harassed for
having garage sales!

What an absolute waste of taxpayer money and manpower (again).

At what point did our government go an Syd Barrett acid trip and not come back?

This kind of thing sickens me. It makes me ashamed to be associated
in any way with our mentally-defective government.

Has all common sense and decency gone out the window in this day of
lawsuits and ignorance?

The elites and their sycophants don't care that people are losing
their homes, going hungry, and going without medical care in this
country. But yet we can piss away vast sums of money to investigate,
harass, and prosecute people for selling dusty swatches of tape and
old obsolete cameras. It's friggin disgusting.

I've been saying this for 20 years and now the people are finally
catching up with what I have been saying - this government needs to be
replaced from the ground up. It's broken, it's been co-opted by
megalomaniac elitists, and the fed is being used as a tool to oppress
the people. Our founding fathers are rolling over in their graves
over 1000 things, and now this campaign of astronaut harassment makes
it 1001 things.

What message does this send to science-inspired youngsters who might
pursue a career in the space program? ---> "Hey kids! You'll retire
poor and your pension won't cover your basic expenses, so when you try
to have a garage sale, you'll be harassed for it and threatened with
criminal charges so we can prevent the spread of dirty tape and
obsolete cameras! God Bless America!"

I really need to stop reading or answering these posts before my
coffee kicks in. Is my vitriol running too freely this morning? LOL

Best regards and best of luck to our HERO astronauts,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com