[meteorite-list] Polandmet 10th anniversary

From: Marcin Cimala <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 20:38:37 +0200

Hello
Tooday is special day for me.
10 years ago, after speaking with my parents about my personal future, I
decided to try selling meteorites and maybe become a dealer one day. All
this years was very succesfull for me. I meet alot of meteorite friends,
visit many meteorite places and whats most importand I bay and sell many
many meteorites.
But begining was difficult as I dont have much money for meteorites. But
this was not the biggest problem at this
time. Poland was not part of EU, so every box was checked by customs. PayPal
for many years dont even have idea that there is such country like Poland. I
use Western Unuion BidPay check that was very difficult to exchange for real
money as noone in banks know what the hell is this. Many times I buy or sell
meteorite just for money sended in registered mails without any insurance.
This was funny past....

Right now I celebrating Polandmet 10th anniversary. Thank You all who buy
meteorites from me. I hope I can do same job for next 10 years.

I prepared some old stuff on my page :)
My first Polandmet website from 2001/2002
http://www.polandmet.com/old_polandmet/index.htm
10 years of Polandmet - photos compilation
http://www.polandmet.com/+10years.htm

And ofcourse for the next 24h all purchases get 20% discount for everything
!

Hey, where is my champagne ??? :)

Have a nice monrning, day, evening, night !

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM: +48 (793) 567667