[meteorite-list] Polandmet 10th anniversary

From: Zelimir.Gabelica at uha.fr <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 17:03:53 +0200

I have in collection exactly 87 meteorites coming from Marcin's "magic
offers" (including 4 or 5 TS and a couple of meteorite coins).

All excellent quality and super preparation, especially his
magic....polish! (so to say...)

He is one of my most preferred suppliers (I don't say "the most" to
not offend anyone of you!).

Congratulations Marcin for these first 10 years. Now that you are
"oiled", you can go ahead for loooong years.

Hey, do you know that Marcin is the only one from the many
dealers/collectors who already reserved his table in Ensisheim for the
next 10 years to come?
That is what we could call "to have faith"....in future, perhaps, but
in himself, for sure!

Good going!

Zelimir