[meteorite-list] AD-NWA 6856 L3.3 (S1,W2) offering

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 10:35:22 -1000

Aloha metlist subscribers,

The Big Kahuna is proud to announce a beautiful new meteorite. A single 240g stone was purchased from a Moroccan dealer at the Tucson Gem and Mineral show in February 2011. The meteorite was cut by Montana Meteorite Laboratory and a sample submitted to Ray Pickard for analysis toward classification. This is a beautiful representation of a brecciated unequilibrated chondrite, featuring stunning multicolor chondrules, distinct clasts and inclusions throughout the matrix. Full slices of this meteorite have a smooth satin finish and come in a quality labeled large display box for protection and years of viewing pleasure.

This is my best type 3 stone in several years and I don't anticipate these offerings to remain available for long. Specimens will go on a first come, first served basis, and can be seen here:

http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/NWA6856.html

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawai'i 96720