[meteorite-list] Tucson gathering this Saturday!

From: Mark Bowling <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 17:45:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all,

I?found out?that at high noon this Saturday, the Tucson Meteorite Club is gathering for a meteorite shootout!? No shooting irons or lead a flyin, but there will be a lot of nickle irons on display.

All are welcome to come - a good time is always had by all!? They hope that?you can drop by the Sky Bar and that you?will?bring something along for show-n-tell.?? Ryan told me that someone will be bringing a solar telescope,?so this is not a meeting to miss....

Clear skies,
Mark B
Vail, AZ
?
P.S.? this isn't during Open Mic Night - so our gatherings are nice and quiet so no yelling is required!