[meteorite-list] Moon Memorabilia Auction AD

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 17:24:27 -0400

Speaking of rare Moon collectibles;
I have a super rare medal / coin on ebay right now. That is perfectly legal. see link;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220810355971&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks for looking.

meteoritemax
--

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote".