[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorite Scale/Balance for Sale Ohaus!

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 18:30:40 -0500

Hi List. I just put up an excellent Used Top Name Scale by Ohaus. I have
used it for years. It is of their Navigator series model N0-D110 on my
Website. It can scale up to 4100 grams with 1/10 scale including a choice of
many other mass units. I have recently upgraded to a newer model and have no
use for 2 scales and could use the cash for ...what else...more meteorites!
Anyways I am asking $225 + $15 shipping. This comes with the AC adapter,
Manual, and a 4kg. (4000gm) Ohaus Calibration Mass so you can calibrate at
any time. The calibration mass is worth more then what I am asking for the
scale and calibration mass together! Calibration mass comes in a carry case!
This scale will also run on 9v battery as the pictures on my Website will
demonstrate. This scale has been tested and in excellent operative
condition! Overall this is a steal for anyone wanting a decent high quality
scale without breaking the bank. I bought this used as well and have taken
excellent care of it as the pictures will show. If bought new with
calibration mass it would cost over $900. Everything about it can be found
by clicking the link to my Website page below.

http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/ohaus_scale.html

Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960