[meteorite-list] AD: Website Update - Many New Specimens

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 23:08:40 -0700

Dear List,

I am pleased to announce a website update with a Sm?rg?sbord of new material
added. Of special note are a new CM2 and an R5 W0, which are currently under
study.

For the first time (that I know of), I am offering small "baby" individuals
of this fresh R5. They all have beautiful fusion crust and there is one that
even shows some orientation and bubbly crust. If anything, have a look for
some good eye candy.

The CM2 is also a beauty. Less than 6 grams is available after the wire saw.
Most are complete slices and all specimens are under $100 per slice. Where
else are you going to find such a nice complete slice of a desert CM2 for
less than $100?

http://historicmeteorites.com/HistoricMeteorites/Sales.html

Be sure to hit "refresh" to make sure you are viewing current inventory.

Thanks and have a great week!

Mike Bandli
Historic Meteorites
www.HistoricMeteorites.com