[meteorite-list] AD - NWAxxxx meteorite fragments and more - sale

From: Melanie Matthews <miss_meteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 19:47:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Listers,

CV3 1 - 122.9 g.
CV3 2 - 58.4 g.
^^both with CAIs showing.

LL7 "metachondrite" - 84.5

Whitecourt - 9.45 g. in as-found condition; with export paper and ID card from
Big Kahuna Meteorites

Two Park Forest Riker displays - one Garza the other Winslow Street Hammer
Collection. take both if you wish.

Four micromounts of :
NWA 4734 Lunar with Lunar image displays (like the ones by Greg Catterton); $14
each.

Allen Hills 76009 L6 chondrite; $5 each
NWA 1877 Olivine Diogenite ; $7 each

Eight mounts really cool NWAxxxx LL4.

16.4 g. Gold Basin slice in display case - includes info card from Moritz Karl.

Please contact me offlist for questions, pricing/offers (for ones without listed
prices) and photos. no trades in this

offer. need to sell fast.

Thanks

-Melanie "MetMel" - avid meteorite collector/enthusiast from Canada!
IMCA#: 2975
eBay: metmel2775

I eat, sleep and breath meteorites 24/7.