[meteorite-list] Meteorites - Scientific Journal

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:33:25 -0400

Hello Tomasz,

Congratulations. I'm very, (very!) proud for the 'crew' and hope the
new publication gets cited more with each new issue!

Thank you for identifying an excellent niche to serve - and I hope it
stays true to the premises at inception: free & open source, and a
place where common chondrites can get some 'uncommon' respect along
with other themes that deserve an opportunity at publication ;-).

Will the peer review process be focused only among the staff and their
immediate colleagues or is the hope to develop and incorporate a formal
blind review process including "cold call" requests to potential
qualified reviewers internationally?

Kindest wishes, a Gigantic Welcome and long life to the Journal!
Doug