[meteorite-list] Meteorites - Scientific Journal

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 05:43:01 -1000

Fantastyczna publikacja Dr. Tomek!

Many thanks for providing open access to meteoritic scientific papers. I am especially interested in the paper on Primitive Enstatite Achondrites by Pilski, Przylibski, and Luszczek. I am looking forward to future articles about the exciting development of meteoritic research on our fabulous rocks from space that we all love.

gary