[meteorite-list] Meteorites - Scientific Journal

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 21:00:42 +0200

Hi Tomek,

what a great endeavour! You mention Andrzej Pilski. I recently visited him at his planetarium in Frombork, Poland, and this visit, along with many other good contacts to this friendly country reconfirmed me how solid and rich the "meteorite culture" in Poland really is.

All my best, and good luck!
Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------