[meteorite-list] 99th Anniversary Holbrook Hunt Heads Up /Beware

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 22:27:09 -0400

Good Luck Everyone!

I can't wait to see photos of the local's finds... Oh ya, and all the
meteorite collector/hunter's finds as well! ;-)

Btw... I envision at least one of the locals, holding a nice Holbrook,
grinning ear-2-ear, for Michael Johnson's wonderful, "Picture of the Day".
That would be my challenge, 'Include & Educate'!!

Wish I could be there, Have fun!!!
Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.LunarRock.com
NaturesVault (eBay)
AncientDiscoveries (eBay)(formerly 'NaturesVault')
IMCA 3163
Click here for my current eBay auctions, I have two accounts now:
1) NaturesVault - http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvault
2) AncientDiscoveries (formerly 'NaturesVault') -
http://shop.ebay.com/ancientdiscoveries/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1