[meteorite-list] Lorton Meteorite: Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 08:50:21 -1000

I concur with both of you. Dr Tim McCoy is an honorable man and a dedicated researcher who has worked with and collaborated on many papers with scientists from my institute. I don't want to comment on the allegations made regarding the so-called smear campaign. I do want to say that as an American I am very proud of our Smithsonian Institution National Museum of Natural History, and am glad the Lorton meteorite resides there.

gary