[meteorite-list] 99th year Anniversary Holbrook Hunt – A Huge Success!

From: Larry Atkins <thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 21:51:03 -0400

Ruben, Jim, List,

I can't wait to see the video Ruben. This is really great, a trouble
free, productive, group hunt that has contributed to dozens of peoples
life experiences. I really wish I could have been there! It's
especially satisfying to see someone find their first meteorite.. I
think we get to relive our first finds, vicariously, for a fleeting
moment, and share in the experience of the person actually making the
find. You guys kicked it out there! Not bad company either, sounds like
a great group of people, a bunch of whom I know and have hunted with
before, I certainly missed out on having a good time with some great
people.

Great work all the way around and congrat's to all.

Sincerely,
Larry Atkins
?
IMCA # 1941